|March 6, 2021 Bid Board List|
|Lot||Item Description||Starting Bid|
|2101||1976 6-Coin Year Set||$5.00|
|2102||1853 Large Cent||$18.00|
|2103||1964 Greece 30 Drachmai||$10.00|
|2104||1941 Mercury Dime||$1.50|
|2105||1944 Walking Liberty 50C (MS65)||$34.00|
|2106||1964 5-Coin Set||$10.00|
|2107||1968 Special Mint Set||$6.00|
|2108||2x 2004 Proof Silver Quarter Set||$50.00|
|2109||2015-S PR70 Roosevelt Dime||$4.00|
|2110||2020-D Weir Farm 25C (UNC)||$0.50|
|2111||2019-W UNC Penny||$3.00|
|2112||3-Coin lot 1964 90% 10C, 25C, 50C||$19.00|
|2113||Collection of Error Coins (16 Coins)||$10.00|
|2114||Counterfit $20 Federal Reserve Note||$5.00|
|2115||1988 Proof Pope Silver Dollar||$150.00|
|2116||Paul Revere Medal + Marine Token||$5.00|
|2117||4x Canadian Nickels||$1.50|
|2118||Lot 3x Roosevelt Dimes||$3.00|
|2119||1951 Proof 25C||$8.00|
|2120||1992 Silver Proof Set||$20.00|
|2121||Replica Gold Buffalo||$4.00|
|2122||Replica German Bar||$20.00|
|2123||5x 90% Silver Half Dollars||$50.00|
|2124||1946 1C (UNC) + 1943 1C (UNC)||$3.00|
|2125||Off Center Lincoln Cent Error||$12.00|
|2126||1807 Draped Bust Cent||$28.00|
|2127||1909 VDB Cent||$9.00|
|2128||Lot of 5x Indian Cents||$8.00|
|2129||Lot of 4x War Nickels||$6.00|
|2130||Lot of 32x Wheat Cents||$8.00|
|2131||2008 American Silver Eagle||$35.00|
|2132||4x Native Dollar (UNC)||$8.00|
|2133||2x 1893 Columbus Worlds Fair 50C||$22.00|
|2134||4x 1909 Indian Head Cent||$75.00|
- You must register to bid on the American Historic Coins & Collectibles Bid Board (ask us, we will help set you up).
- You may begin bidding immediately.
- A consignment listing fee of $1.00 is applied to each item put up for Auction on the Bid Board.
- A commission fee of 15% is charged by American Historic Coin & Collectibles (Listing fee is applied. If item does not sell the listing fee is retained).
- No buyer’s fee!
- Minimum starting bids are allowed up to a maximum of 90% of retail value but are not required.
- Bid increments are posted on the Board. Please follow these minimums or your bid will be corrected by AHCC to the next applicable bid.
- All incorrect bids will be corrected by AHCC. Please point out any incorrect bids to the staff and we will correct them. (i.e. incorrect increment, wrong amounts, info, bidder IDs, etc. PLEASE DO NOT CORRECT THEM YOURSELF.
- Shill bidding is not allowed. Shill bidding happens when anyone, including family or friends, roommates, employee online connections – bids on an item to artificially increase its price and or desirability.
- All items must be paid for within 7 days of Auction (the following Saturday), unless other arrangements have been made ahead of time.
- This is an auction and all sales are final.
- Absolutely no warranties are expressed or implied by AHCC or Original Seller.
- AHCC may fill the bid board if a lack of consignment occurs. We welcome consignments!
- Please be respectful and courteous to your fellow bidders at all times.
- Bidding on our Bid Board is a privilege. AHCC reserves the right to cancel your bid number at any time. Keep a good reputation and no such issues will occur.
- This is a cash only Auction, reflecting a 3% discount. If alternative payment is used, final price will not reflect the 3% discount.
- The auction schedule may change due to unforeseen circumstances, holidays, etc.
- AHCC reserves the right not to accept items that may be overpriced, over graded or misleading in our opinion.