Our Bid Board is a month long silent Auction that ends in a live finale Auction the first Saturday of every month. Every item up for bid has a bidding tag with it to write down your bidder number and how much you want to bid on it t your convenience. Items are brought in on consignment during drop off appointments, and are available for browsing and bidding until Auction Day (the first Saturday of the month).
- You must register to bid on the American Historic Coins & Collectibles Bid Board (ask us, we will help set you up).
- You may begin bidding immediately.
- A consignment listing fee of $1.00 is applied to each item put up for Auction on the Bid Board.
- A commission fee of 15% is charged by American Historic Coin & Collectibles (Listing fee is applied. If item does not sell the listing fee is retained).
- No buyer’s fee!
- Minimum starting bids are allowed up to a maximum of 90% of retail value but are not required.
- Bid increments are posted on the Board. Please follow these minimums or your bid will be corrected by AHCC to the next applicable bid.
- All incorrect bids will be corrected by AHCC. Please point out any incorrect bids to the staff and we will correct them. (i.e. incorrect increment, wrong amounts, info, bidder IDs, etc. PLEASE DO NOT CORRECT THEM YOURSELF.
- Shill bidding is not allowed. Shill bidding happens when anyone, including family or friends, roommates, employee online connections – bids on an item to artificially increase its price and or desirability.
- All items must be paid for within 7 days of Auction (the following Saturday), unless other arrangements have been made ahead of time.
- This is an auction and all sales are final.
- Absolutely no warranties are expressed or implied by AHCC or Original Seller.
- AHCC may fill the bid board if a lack of consignment occurs. We welcome consignments!
- Please be respectful and courteous to your fellow bidders at all times.
- Bidding on our Bid Board is a privilege. AHCC reserves the right to cancel your bid number at any time. Keep a good reputation and no such issues will occur.
- This is a cash only Auction, reflecting a 3% discount. If alternative payment is used, final price will not reflect the 3% discount.
- The auction schedule may change due to unforeseen circumstances, holidays, etc.
- AHCC reserves the right not to accept items that may be overpriced, over graded or misleading in our opinion.