James Earle Fraser created one of the most instantly recognizable coin designs in American history when he developed the Buffalo Nickel. One of the first major American denominations to feature indigenous figures and symbols, the Buffalo Nickel was in production from 1913 to 1938. Today, the design lives on both at the United States Mint and in the silver and copper bullion products of private mints in the United States.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- On the obverse is the stoic indigenous figure.
- The reverse captures the American bison.
- Available in brand-new condition!
- Struck by SilverTowne Mint!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.