The Coronavirus Pandemic is a worldwide event that is a significant historical moment for nations everywhere. During this time, precious metals saw a demand spike as the stock market faced extreme volatility. Because of the uncertainty of the strength of the stock market and currency, many turned to precious metals. This timely Envela COVID silver bar remarks on this momentous history, and it will add this story to your portfolio.
The obverse of the COVID silver bar features an androgynous person’s face covered with a protective face mask. Behind the figure’s head is four viruses to symbolize the coronavirus surrounding the worker. Also on this side are inscriptions featuring a note that remarks on how these bars were minted during the pandemic, ELA listed, NYSE American, the weight, date, and purity. The reverse shows a repeating pattern of the Envela Corporation logo.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 10 troy ounces
- Produced by the Envela Corporation
- Helps fund education for children affected by the quarantine
- Obverse: Showcases an androgynous figure with a face mask, surrounded by four coronavirus cells. Inscriptions: “10 TROY OUNCES”, “999 FINE SILVER”, “MINTED DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC”, “ELA LISTED”, “NYSE AMERICAN”, “MAY 2020”.
- Reverse: Repeatedly displays the Envela Corporation logo on a diagonal.
*Images are stock photos - product may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.