A great 2-coin set which celebrates America's fundamental freedoms.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Silver dollar features an image of James Madison. On the half dollar is an image of James Madison writing the Bill of Rights. Montpelier, his home, is in the background.
- Reverse: Shown on the Silver dollar is a view of Madison’s Virginia home, Montpelier and the half dollar features a hand holding a torch.