This 2-coin set honors the brave soldiers who served in the Civil War.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Silver dollar features a soldier offering a canteen to another wounded solider. On the half dollar is an image of a standing drummer boy.
- Reverse: Shown on the Silver dollar is a landscape in Gettysburg and a quote from Joshua Chamberlain, who fought in the battle and the half dollar features a cannon against a battlefield landscape.