- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1998 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mint mark is below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
*Images are stock photos - product may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.