General Henry H. Arnold and General Omar N. Bradley are featured on the clad half dollar. Arnold holds the distinction of being the only officer in the history of our nation to earn both the ranks of General of the Army and General of the Air Force.
- Struck in layers of Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: General Henry H. Arnold and General Omar N. Bradley are featured on this coin along with the words "Liberty In God We Trust".
- Reverse: Features a different design from the $5 Gold piece and the $1 Silver dollar commemorative.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.