The perfect gift for the baseball fan. Baseball, America's favorite pass time for over a century, has brought smiles to millions of fans. To honor baseball's place in America's lexicon, the U.S. Mint has produced the first coin with curved features.
- Composed of copper/nickel bonded to an inner core of pure copper.
- Comes in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 142,405 coins.
- Obverse: Features a concave design of an open baseball glove with the inscriptions of “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “2014.”
- Reverse: Displays a dome shaped baseball with detailed stitching with the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “HALF DOLLAR”.