While many of the worlds cultures and religions have vast differences between them, there are also those stories that transcend national boundaries, religious beliefs, and cultural backgrounds. St. George slaying the dragon is one such story that has been adopted in both Eastern and Western cultures from the ancient past to the Middle Ages. St. George is a popular figure on British coinage and was recently given new life on the Silver Valiant from the Royal Mint of England.
- Available to you with a protective plastic capsule or a mint box of 15 coins!
- 3rd year of issue for the British Silver Valiant 10 oz coin!
- Contains 10 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- The face value of 10 (GBP) is fully backed by the British government.
- Queen Elizabeth II is depicted on the obverse.
- George slays the dragon from horseback in the reverse design.
*Images are stock photos. Product may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.