This exclusive 2020 Sydney Money Expo ANDA Special from The Perth Mint celebrates the 30th anniversary of the Australian Kookaburra Bullion Coin & features a Waratah privy mark, New South Wales' floral emblem.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a beautiful colorized presentation card with incorporates a fold-out stand of upright display.
- Obverse: Features the representation of Stuart Devlin's depiction of a kookaburra on a tree stump surrounded by native foliage, as it appeared on The Perth Mint's 1990 Australian Kookaburra Silver Bullion Coin. Also included in the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the inscription '1990 2020', and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra perched on a roof at dawn with stylized rays of light in the background. Also included in the design is a privy mark with a colored representation of a Waratah, the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 30TH ANNIVERSARY’, The Perth Mint’s 'P' mintmark, and the weight and purity.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.