The Germania Beasts program will explore a fascinating and diverse array of legendary creatures. The series celebrates the idea that legends are an important part of every civilization. The rich history of ancient Germania culture contains some of the most terrifying creatures in all of Europe.
For the first release, the mint has selected the Fafnir Dragon, an ancient monster known for being both sinister and extremely intelligent. He is prominent in many Germanic myths, but is most known for as the defender of the great treasure of Andwari.
The design of the round is extremely unique in that the dragon's body is continuous from obverse to reverse. The holder can flip the round and see the continuity of the Beast in a shape resembling an infinity symbol.
- Limited mintage of only 999.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- First release of the Germania Mint Beasts series.
- Rounds will be delivered in unique acrylic packaging, which displays a design surrounding the round as well as a stand with description, weight, and purity.
- Ultra double high relief of 4mm on the obverse and 2mm on the reverse with a special chameleon effect on the dragon.
- Obverse: Depicts the head and torso of the dragon along with weight and purity. The name "FAFNIR" is displayed on the border.
- Reverse: The tail of Fafnir is seen on the reverse, coiled around the Germania Mint double-headed eagle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.