The Australian Shipwreck Series of gold and silver coins from the Royal Australian Mint reaches its conclusion in 2021 with the release of a fourth and final coin. Available as the final design, the 18th-century ship known as the Zeewijk is featured in a release that boasts 1 oz silver, gold, and antique silver coins.
- Arrives inside of protective plastic capsules!
- 4th and final issue of the Australian Shipwreck Series!
- Limited mintage of only 20,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- On the obverse is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features the Zeewijk in all its original glory.
Each of the 2021 1 oz Australian Shipwreck Zeewijk Silver Coins available in this product listing come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. These distinctive silver coins from the Royal Australian Mint come with specially designed triangular plastic capsules to house the coins and protect the condition.
*Images are stock photos - products may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.