2021 marks the 35th year of the American Gold Eagles and to celebrate the U.S. mint release an updated design for the popular coin for the first time ever! Due to the mid-year introduction of this new design coming during a time of high demand for bullion, only a limited supply of coins will be available at launch.
- Contains 1/10 oz of fine Gold.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. All other Gold Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.