As a legal tender offering of Great Britain, the obverse displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, introduced in 2016, and designed by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark. Inscriptions include "ELIZABETH II D. G. REG. F. D." and the 2 pounds face value.
The reverse of the 2021 1oz Silver Britannia Core Proof Edition introduces a remarkably powerful and fresh interpretation of the historic Britannia. Although none of the key elements of the iconic coin design have been lost, every aspect of their presentation has been dynamically refreshed. This new design maintains the iconic historical bearing of Britannia, while welcoming a more modern presentation.
- 2021 Great Britain Britannia Core 2-Coin Silver Proof Set.
- Both coins have been struck in 999 fine silver and finished to Proof standard.
- Set includes one 2021 Great Britain Britannia Core Edition 1oz Silver Proof coin and one 2021 Great Britain Britannia Core Edition 1oz Silver Reversed Frosted Proof coin.
- Each coin features a contemporary Britannia design by P. J. Lynch.
- This coin has a lower mintage than the 2020 edition.
- A Limited Edition Presentation of 500 sets.
- Includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- One of only two silver sets in the Britannia 2021 collection.
- 2-Coin Set is presented encapsulated in an elegant, Royal Mint branded display box and arrives in an attractive themed shipper.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.