The tale of Robin Hood is one that most children in the Western world have heard time and again. An individual of extreme virtue, Robin Hood is renowned for stealing gold and other wealth from the rich in order to support the poor and needy. This legendary outlaw dates back to the reign of King Richard I, though his tale did not become widespread in England until some 200 years later in the 15th century.
- 1st release of the Myths and Legends Series!
- Designed by Jody Clark!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 2 Pound sterling (GBP) backed by the government of Britain.
- Queen Elizabeth II features on the obverse.
- Robin Hood draws his arrow back in his longbow on the reverse.
- New micro-dot background texture on the reverse!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.