The first release in PAMP Suisse’s new Animals of Africa series, this compelling crocodile coin contains .9999 fine silver and weighs 1 troy oz. As the world’s first Nile Crocodile shaped legal tender coin, this carnivorous croc carries a face value of $2 USD. Issued by the Solomon Islands in a reverse proof finish, this Nile Crocodile will enhance the value of any growing collection. Each crocodile-shaped coin arrives in a themed outer box inside of a protective plastic capsule, accompanied by a COA. With a limited mintage of only 2,500, interested investors should strike before other buyers take a bite!
The Nile Crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) is native to freshwater habitats within 26 African countries. Typically, adult male Nile Crocodiles grow to an average of 11-12 feet long and weigh between 330 and 1,500 pounds. Although their diet consists primarily of fish, these apex predators can take down a variety of prey, including humans! Appearing in novels, TV shows, and films, these raging reptiles are often depicted in villainous roles. Among the most notable crocodilian antagonists portrayed in the media are Batman’s enemy “Killer Croc” and the cartoonish “Tick-Tock” from Disney’s Peter Pan. Purchase the 2021 Nile Crocodile Shaped Silver Coin to admire this awe-inspiring African Crocodile from afar!
The obverse displays the right-facing bust of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by inscriptions. The weight, purity, and unique serial number also appear on this side of the coin. A background of a crocodile scale pattern fills the background.
The reverse features the fearsome form of an adult Nile Crocodile with its jaws open wide.
- Limited Mintage of 2,500 coins
- First Release in new Animals of Africa series
- World’s first Nile Crocodile shaped legal tender coin
- Made from .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Reverse Proof Finish
- $2 USD Face Value
- Produced by PAMP Suisse
- Arrives encapsulated inside a special display box along with a COA
- Obverse: The bust of Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II”, “SOLOMON ISLANDS”, “2 DOLLARS”, “2021”, the serial number, and the weight and purity of the coin.
- Reverse: The imposing image of an adult Nile Crocodile.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.