2021 Proof Set Includes Final Release In America the Beautiful Quarters® Series
Every day, Americans exchange billions of dollars in small transactions, buying everything from lunch to newspapers with small coins that range in value from one cent to $1. The transactions are so much a part of people’s routines that they typically take for granted the coins used as mediums of exchange. This is unfortunate given the stunning artistry that goes into American currency, even in the smallest values. This 2021 United States Mint Proof Set® struck at the San Francisco Mint gives collectors the chance to appreciate this artistry just as it was intended on coins with stunning proof finishes.
Final Issue in America the Beautiful Quarters® Series
While each of the seven coins in this U.S. Proof Set is beautiful in its own right, the 56th and final coin in the America the Beautiful Quarters® program that pays tribute to the Tuskegee Airman National Historic Site in Alabama is certainly one of the highlights. The one-year-only Alabama ATB quarter will be replaced later in 2021 with a special “Washington Crossing the Delaware” quarter, which is also included in this set!
If you are looking for a way to appreciate the stunning, often overlooked designs of America’s circulated coinage, don’t miss your chance to own this 2021 U.S. Proof Set. Order yours now!
- FEATURING ALL COINS FOR CIRCULATION – This 2021 U.S. Proof Set consists of each of the seven coins to be released for circulation in 2021. This includes the Native American dollar and the America the Beautiful Quarters® release for Alabama.
- INCLUDES LAST ATB QUARTER PROOF – This set includes the last release in the America the Beautiful Quarters® series and the “Washing Crossing the Delaware” quarter that will replace it later in 2021!
- PHENOMENAL PROOF FINISHES – Each coin in the set has a stunning proof finish that brings out every detail in its design with frosted, sculpted foregrounds that gives each proof an extraordinary cameo effect.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each coin in this set is legal tender in the United States. Two of the coins are quarters. The others are a dollar, a half dollar, a dime, a nickel, and a penny.
- ORIGINAL MINT PACKAGING – These coins come in their original packaging from the U.S. Mint. This includes two display pieces, one of which is used for the quarters and the other of which is used for the other coins.
- ONE YEAR ONLY MINTAGE – This set will only be struck in 2021. After that, it will never again be issued.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.