In January of 2021 the reddit community WallStreetBets exploded into the collective consciousness along with GameStop, a brick and mortar video game retailer. While conventional investors had thought the retailer was down for the count due to the rise of online gaming and complications caused by the pandemic, retail investors, driven by nostalgia, social media, and simply “liking the stock,” flocked to GME in January. A flurry of short-selling triggered a short squeeze on GME stock, pushing its value up to a high of $483 dollars on January 28th, 2021, an almost 400% increase in just a week. Wallstreet bets was founded almost a decade ago as a space for retail investors to discuss and examine stock options. Memes and the congratulatory posting of losses abound.
- This round was struck from 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- This non-legal tender round is a product of Singapore's Blockchain Mint.
- This piece boasts a stunning mirrored proof-Like finish.
- This round is part of a mintage of just 10,000 pieces.
- The round comes in an attractive and protective blister pack.
- This piece will arrive in GEM Proof-Like condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.