Many of the countries from the Western world use female personifications to represent the nation and its people in arts, culture, and national symbolism. In Europe, many of these personifications have names closely resembling that of the nation or culture itself, such as Britannia, Germania, and Italia. The first release of the 2020 Allegories from the Germania Mint pairs Germania with her Italian counterpart, Italia. Right now, 2020 10 oz Germania The Allegories Italia & Germania Silver Rounds are available to ship today.;
- Arrives in a protective acrylic capsule with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- 3rd Allegory design release!
- Limited mintage of only 250 rounds!
- Contains 10 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Bears a nominal value of 50 Mark.
- On the obverse are Italia and Germania standing side-by-side.
- The reverse features the Germania Mint coat of arms.
*Images are stock photos - product may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.