Since its introduction in 1988, the iconic Silver Maple Leaf (SML) has been an extremely popular Royal Canadian Mint bullion investment coin. This Silver 1 oz Canada Maple Leaf (Random Date) is minted with 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver. With a face value of $5, it is the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion coin. All Silver Maple Leaf Bullion coins produced from 2014 forward have unique features for enhanced security.
- Silver 1 oz Canada Maple Leaf (Random Date).
- This item will be pulled from random dates.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Unique security features.
- Obverse: Displays the beautiful right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include "Elizabeth II" along with the release year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, finely detailed maple leaf with distinctive precision-engraved radial lines filling the background. Inscriptions include "CANADA" proudly arched above the maple leaf. Also displayed is "FINE SILVER" in English and French, the weight and the .9999 purity. A micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark is positioned to the right of the leaf stem. The last two digits of the mint year are displayed in the privy center.
- $5 face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.